20070510

hell!!

uwa!!!!life in IIUM actually is not as good as what ppl said!!
no tv,no cc, no wireless!! OMG!! what the hell i wanna do here?? study?? Gosh..
I'm sick of this... God!! please help me..
with 2 subjects+24hours per day= make ma life like hell here!! I miss my hubby... =(
Yesterday I went to nite market(huh??) ;p sooOo..suxXx!! It wuz tOo far!!
if I manage to calculate it myself, I'm wonder how much calories of mine dat I oredy loss!!
my muscle and joints started to arghh!! so damn sick.. cannot even turn to left and right when I sleep!
I need transportation!! I need motorcycle!! bicycle!! OMG!! gimme my own car!!

but actually.. I'm really2 thankful to God.. to make my life better..even I need to walk for 2miles per hour..
I'm glad..I'm glad to have my frienda.. my hubby.. thanx guys!! hope dat we will able to complete our degree!!!
yeeaayy!!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...