20080327

Lost

I've lost everything...

i lost my bestie;
i lost my soulmate;
i lost my ex-bf;

..and lost+ failed everything..

i love them..
i need them...
i hate them!

i was really hurts..it was painful..feel pathetic!
*grrr..
*moan and groan like nothing to do izzit?!

*sigh*
perlukah?

i remember this was the word of yours:

"u kwn dgn lelaki baik2.. lelaki ni tk bleh pcaye, mulut manis.. sampai masa dia akan treat u like SAMPAH.."

*pffft!! and u did it my dear..u r actually talking crap, snobbish!
ouch!

and this..

"Have you ever watch the movie starring by Nocholas Cage and Jessica Biel, NEXT?"

..wuts up with dats huh?

"He(Nicholas Cage) is a man who is able to see the next 2 minutes of his life.. I wish I could be like him.."

...but I can read ppl's mind.
*lolz* i've failed tis also!

"omg! rily? u can read ppl's mind? But I can see next 2 minutes, what will happened between us my dear!"

....*feel high*

*and to you..

yes, u did it;
yes u can see it;
dats why u have planned this;
coz u can see your future;
u r not mine;

...u keep blaming me for your own mistakes, for your own faults these and all that!
im not dat sux!
u r lying to me actually..dat is y i said, i can read u.. i can read ppl's mind!!
and you!

;'{

*grrrr! how long should i stop myself from keep thinking of you?

your face;
your laugh;
your political philosophy;
your facts;
your genius mind;
u r brilliant!

*and you r the one make me feel high~ higher than others.. higher than other man.

-_-

and how should i make myself flying below the tree after you bring me faarrr...farrr to the cloud?

where are you??
where have you been??
the person i used to respect, i used to like, i used to adore so much??
u r gone!
gone with your fake love!!

*sigh*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...