20080616

The Father's Day

Hahah..I hope that it isn't too late to wish happy father's day to my dad.. I wished to him oon Sunday morning, when I was doing my revision, I just sent the sms :


Me : Abah, Happy Father's Day, Thank you for being my dad, semoga panjang umur dan dimurahkan rezeki..esok ada exam, do wish me luck okay ;)
Abah : Tq, abah doakan agar lulus dgn cemerlang, amin..

Dad is a person
who is loving and kind,
And often he knows
what you have on your mind.

He's someone who listens,
suggests, and defends.
A dad can be one
of your very best friends!

He's proud of your triumphs,
but when things go wrong,
A dad can be patient
and helpful and strong

In all that you do,
a dad's love plays a part.
There's always a place for him
deep in your heart.

And each year that passes,
you're even more glad,
More grateful and proud
just to call him your dad!

Thank you, Dad...
for listening and caring,
for giving and sharing,
but, especially, for just being you!

Happy Father's Day

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...