20080630

i'm loosing my weight for real!

I just went back from the shop next to my house i used to buy things there.
and i bought a breacol [its a drug] for the fuckin cough! it costs 7.80. pheww..

and the shop person spokes something not-so-weird to be heard by marina :

shop person : hey, i'm supposed to ask you bout this lah, why you look so kurus, hah?
me : oh myy, for real?
shop person : ya lah, plus your face got cengkung too, you diet meh?
me : no lah, perhaps i havent eat my lunch yet, ahahaa.. [ straigh face ]
shop person : heh. tell me lah, why are you loosing your weight so bad, huh?
me : easy, easy, ask your boy to mess you mind up. GAAHH! there it goes. slim slim. :p
shop person : lol. frustrated? really??

and..i smile and smile. Ohh, fuck amar, you made me loose my weight obviously! Even how fuck the mess you did to me but i should thanks a lot to you..

and the shop person aint the 1st person asking me bout this.

-_-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...