20080616

Holiday. Yeay!

Finally, the short semester meets its end.. I had my one and only paper SAD at 2.30 pm this evening.. Guess what, i managed to finish 5 chapters in only 1 day.. I woke up early in the morning on Sunday, not really actually, pfftt! and i started to revise 5 chapter awkwardly *ngehh!!.. Yes, slothful, thank you! ;p


Unfortunately, the exam was terrible. Grrr!! No regret since i was studied for the very last minute.. I never anticipated for perfection..Never and never.. Eventhough i ain't having sufficient power enough to accomplish something that I wish I could achieved, but alhamdulillah, I was able to finish all the questions that need to be answered..


Overall for me the question wasn't hard enough. Yes, previous student said that the subject is easy and we should get an A for the subject..Grr! it depends okay!! I don't know why my mind was so easy and free from worry and anxiety, knowing that I had done my best and I was not struggling too much so I never thought that I will get an A..Blurghh!! I am ridiculous mann!!


The final and the semester is over, and now, I enjoying 3 weeks holidayy.. yehhuu..
I just going back from Pudu, accompany Hanneys going back to her hometown, Melaka..
And I miss blogger so muchh babie.. mwah mwahh!!

Heee... C ya then,
Muchas Gracias..
<3


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...