20080606

My Heart

My heart is small, as small as my fist,
Inside my heart, there is a long list,
Of people I love and memories I cherish,
From when I was born to the day I will perish.


People I love, start from mom dad, bro & sister,
My love, and my relatives also,
My friends have a special place in my heart,
My GOD has been there in me, right from the start.


Uncles and aunts and my list just go on,
Is there an end, well, the answer is no.
Memories, to say I have tones of them too,


From where to get started, I don't have a clue,
It starts from the time when I was just born,
Persisting till, from this world I am gone.
So many memories and people I love,

How do they manage to live in my heart?
What so ever be the reason you see,
I'm glad that they live in a heart thats in me..

Thank you..

;]]



1 comment:

Aida Zahrol said...

babe...i suka la dis karya...sgt ikhlas :)

true from the heart :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...