20080718

New Semester

And i express my thankful to Allah,

  1. Java Programming
  2. Marketing
  3. Artificial Intelligence
  4. Islam, Knowledge & Civilization
  5. Operating System
  6. Komunikasi Perniagaan
  7. Leadership

......

Blerghh.. ---' and I should try my best to strive for this semester. Forget the unforgettable last semester nightmare.. Forget of pointer-dropped. Forget the stupid fucking poser!

And Thank You Allah,

Eventhough I am suffering from the disease right now, you brighten me with sunshine..

;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck 4 ur study

have a nice day ;-)

alia amirah said...

disease ape? good luck ena! lia pon nk start new sem already~

Marina Ina said...

alone & lia : thank you yahh! lia, gewd luck fer new sem juga.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...