20080404

I love them..

1.Music playing at the moment?
:: 60's tv - oag

2. One reason for living?
:: "Should We created jin and human except they may worship Me.." Allah s.w.t

3. Do u think you're ok?
:: i don't think so

4. Ever donated blood?
:: i missed the chances fer 3times bcoz of d same reason

5 . Fav colour(s)?
:: owhh myy,,pinky and purple ;)

6. Accessories you usually wear?
:: my necklace & earrings

7. One song to describe a heartbreak
in the past?
:: balada hati - kru

8 . The most boring sport?
:: table tennis & golf kowt(sbb i dont know how 2 play either)

9. Ever married?
:: nope.

10. Last TV show u've seen?
:: Bella,, *sigh*

11. Piercings or tattoo?
:: neither.

12. The most romantic gift?
:: flower,,Ferrero Roche(do i spell correctly?)

13. Been on stage before?
:: seldom

14. Struck by lightning before?
:: nope.

15. Danced with your loved one before?
:: nope,,but i wish i will;

16. Ever wished you could turn back
time?
:: owh myy,,no way!

17. Idol you always want to meet..
:: my lovely prophet Muhammad(p.b.u.h)

18 . Last one to text you?
:: hannaneys demok! *lalala~

19 . Last person you met today?
:: nobody fer today

20 . What will you be doing tomorrow?
:: study,,study,,4 last paper *GGRRRrr..

21 . Ever thought of robbing a bank?
:: haha,,stupid!

22 . One thing u totally regret..
:: lost my bestie;my ex-bf;my soulmate.. *sob3.. ;'{

23. Do people like you?
:: u tell me..

24 . What was the last music you
played on the computer?
:: 60's tv kot

25. Someone who means a lot to you at
the moment?
:: my babes,,hanneys,mom,jue..hmm..

26 . The color of ur mobile phone?
:: blacko;

27. Do you hate someone at the moment?
:: tersangat-benci dia.

28. Songs that cheer u up..
:: atm. couple's song.

29. Last song you sang?
:: erm,,rest of my life kot

30. Worst thing that ever happened 2
u?
:: omg!! i like tis question,,being betrayed by my close friend & my luv was the most terrible
things ever happened in my whole life! *cryingg* ;'{

31 . What do u prefer cats or dogs?
:: i hate both!

32. What do u wish to happen now?
:: already in a foreign country,,shopping & studying

33. Last thing you did?
:: typing sms.

34. Things you will do now..
:: diz survey.

35 . I hate
:: 'him' & 'her'!

36 . I love
:: parent,,hanneys,,mom,,jue,,pinky stuff,,earings,,ily,,uda,,fad,,fana,,ceghap,,faizal,,laptop,,
hmm,,wut else,,owh,my faizul..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aik. nama saya di situ!!! *dub3*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...