20080511

Its mother's day



"My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her."

Selamat hari ibu...
untuk ibu saya..
Puan Siti Khadijah..
I love herr..
I woke up in the morning,,
cuddled her with kisses and suddently she said,
"mengigau ker?" hahah..
I love you!! mwaahh!!

"A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts"


2 comments:

::hanneys:: said...

hee..peace to mak ena..my name is lina..uitm student..wOoppss~~!;p

Marina Ina said...

wahaha...lina eh. jaga kau!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...