20080523

To him & her

This post is referring to him & her,,

You, thanks for your kindness all this while, even though we known each other for quite sometimes, or i can say since i was in form2, we are only get close in this few weeks,,

I realize somehow that i shouldn't playing this stupid game either, but I'm absolutely fragile.
your love towards her make me wonder weather im doing the right thing.
I realize that one or more of the actions we have taken have made an already difficult situation become worse!! The mistake has already been made is actually get ruined because of me.

Or perhaps blunder is a more descriptive term, and now I need to deal with it..
As what I said this evening, I'm pathetically lost and started to blame myself.
Yes, u asked me,"so, u nak back off?" yes, I'll back off!

So so, i couldn't say anything. i just want to make things clear. I know you love her, and all the tear of you are meant fer her. Let go, its definitely not referring to you for last to days, but maybe it does today.

Actually, i know 1 day eventually this messy thing will come out.

People,

You might thing that easy to be a marina, but somehow did you realize that what on earth should i deal with that you simply certainty judging myself? fuck up! just shut up your mouth or do whatever you like manusia!

Him,

I'm so sorry. did you still remember what i told you last monday? 2008 is such an elephant ass, shit year?!! yes, im emotional.. But i couldn't stand it anymore.
Yes, anticipated for happiness , but im not desperate babe. Please give your self a second chances to built up your own life.

If you need me as a friend, yes i'm always here by your side, tiada kompromi.
I just learn from mistakes i did in my past relationship.

Her,

Your words killing me. I'm dying. Yes, being insulted by ppl is not a new thing in my life.
But your words made me feel like im a cheap damn slut. But its okay, its not your fault or your bf either, its mine..

Like what you said, your bf is kind,, yet im adding he is innocent. He loves you so much. He needs you, He couldn't live without you.

yes,


hate me, kill me,
slap me, if you like..
im sucks..



;[[

I'M SORRY, I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR HAPPINESS, ALWAYS


2 comments:

Aida Zahrol said...

jgn doakan lah...

biar jew...pandai ah diorang doa sendiri...

nnt asik yu doakan..diorang lupa kat Tuhan ngan tikar semayang...

ok babe?

jom tgk pic Zen...keh3*

Marina Ina said...

=)) =)) tgok lama2 tak boleh babe..
ckp kt zen. lalala~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...