20080801

Never injure a friend, even in jest

Today is 1st August, which means, it's one month left for Ramadhan Al- Mubarak..
For those who haven't finished their Qadha', better do it now.. :P and i am reminding myself too..
Or else, i should pay for Fidyah.. ohmy ohmy.. no no.. ;)

And people and friends, Happy Friendship day.. To all my Tubbies dear, Mom, Hanneys and Jue, thanks for being my friend..To my close babe, Aida Zahrol, u're such a nice babe ever, thnx for being my lesbo.. and forever, u will be my lesbo...hahaha.. =))

And to Zharif, Apat and Ajat, three close friends of IIUM, thanks for your cares and help all this while.. And to my Lolly friends of ,y secondary school, Imah, Bella, Qilah, Olie, Amoi, Sarah, Ita, Jaemah, Rose and Hajar, i'll keep our memories forever in my heart..


Aiyo, not to forget my best bud, Am a.k.a Ramzi Kedings..and so to Shafiq!! Actually after i've posted this post yesterday, i did remember that i forgot to mention their name! they're my best friends too..I shared my happy moment and so sharing my problems to them.. a.k.a member lelaki yang boleh main ngumpat2 with me!!! hahahaa... love them.. :)



All to all my friends, and people who 'ever' be my buddy, thanks a lot..The most I can do for my friend is simply to be their friend. I have no wealth to bestow on them. If they know that I am happy in loving them, they will want no other reward. Is not friendship divine in this?


"Never shall i forget the days i spent with you . continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."

:)

2 comments:

Aida Zahrol said...

thanks also being my forever babe tau...

sgt2 touching la post u ni...

lesbo? ye..i rela tau...kalo i dah ade bf pun i ttp lesbo u...hahaha!!!


n jugak kat kengkawan u yg jd blogger buddy i jua... muchas gracias


xoxo

Unknown said...

u ni comellah...nak jd gefren bole?

hihi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...